Poor Flipo......Guess What I've Found!

Flipo's Mum

Heavy owner of a Heavy
Aug 17, 2009
Perthshire, Scotland
I'm always on the look out for new hairstyles to try on that mane of his. I feel like I haven't been honouring the little girl in me that would have loved to play with a mane like that when I was a kid.
I'm always googling about for mane hairstyles, but all I come across are the boring usual ones - heavy horse braiding, spanish plaits, lattice plaiting or normal plaits. I've tried them all on him and want more inspiration!

Well I changed my tactics, and instead of searching for horsey mane stuff, I switched to human stuff.......I spent a good few hours last night watching this channel -
http://www.youtube.com/user/CuteGirlsHairstyles

I can't wait to attack Flipo now. It will good for us both - attention for him, and the opportunity to work on his standing still while tied up skills. Stay tuned for some pictures - when I get round to it lol!

Oh and any other ideas, very much welcomed!

Hehee - I will have to open the link at the house later, but I think I get the gist of it! Better than a "Girl's World" head to style (you might not remember those - they were on the go a long time ago!)

Hehe Trewsers, yep I remember those head thingies, always was a tad freaked out by them!
Awh D&T yep he's a boy I'll use blue ribbons to preserve his manhood, but tbh since he's such a pansy in every other walk of life, I figure it won't do much to upset him!!

I have a loopy thing on a stick to do those sorts of plaits. Not sure you can still buy them. They work a treat.

My long locks are now gone but I might try it out on the girls in the summer:smile:

Poor Flip - I thought he was being a good boy now - hardly deserving of girly hairstyles and being the butt of the Arab's jokes?!

newrider.com