POOO-eeeeee *wafts nose*

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
They've been muck-spreading in the fields surrounding the estate.... even indoors I can smell it :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Oh dear! You need to make a pomade thingy like they used in London when it used to smell bad, you know, an orange stuffed with cloves to hang about your person - and take sniffs of.....hehehehehee

When they do the human poo spreading it's worse....a:)

Oh that!!! I'm sure it must be highly illegal.... but the minute the sodding sun pops out every old farmer for miles around is busy spreading his family's shite all over the beautiful countryside........there is nothing on God's earth like the smell of Irish shite in huge quantitys!:frown::giggle:

It's not illegal, they filter it a few times, let the bacteria do their job and a lot of farmers use it nowadays as it makes a great fertiliser. They used to get tonnes of it delivered to the farm at my old yard. Stunk like dead animal!

Jeeez!!! I'll bet a million squids there is no filtering done around this area - straight up from the tanks and out onto the land!:giggle: I have to believe that things are more regulated over there than they are in the sleepy backwaters of dear 'aul Cavan!:biggrin:

newrider.com