PONY LOAN, LITTLE GIRL DISAPOINTED.bit long sorry

Harlequin32

Feb 20, 2008
My little girl is 8 she loves horses and is willing to poo pick,muck out etc- in face she enjoys it(!) Last summer we lost our gorgeous old pony to colic and after a while i got myself a horse as she seemed to cope better without him then i did- selfish i know.
However soon its summer and with my O/H being a farmer i will never have a chance to ride because what do i do with the urchin?
So we are offered a fantastic little 12.2 on loan but has to stay at current yard for £25 a month WOW brilliant I would put up with 2 different yards over the summer at least for that price-we pretty much say yes, then find out its actually £60 a month- which is really pushing it for me.
What i really object to is that the pony has a tiny mud patch and lives out all year round where i pay £75 for nice grazing and a stable. I would rather if paying that much pay the extra £15 for the convenience of having them together.
Does anyone know of a nice little pony suitable for loan Glos/Oxon area please before i have to tell her???she is soo excited- she can canter etc but my horse is a bit mad at times so i want something that stays calm.
Thanks to all who read this through!!:D

I know of a belting 12.2 show pony type for loan but unfortunately I'm at the wrong end of the country. Would the owners not strike a deal where they would let you take loan pony to same place as your horse after a couple of months if they were OK with everything?

newrider.com