Poll - how many puds to eat? Quick, I need help!

How many should I eat?

• Eat neither, save them so we can have one each when he is home

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eat one, he can eat the other when he comes home

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Eat both, he will forget that they were there

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
There are 2 Gu micro chocolate puds in the fridge. Steve is away. It is World Chocolate Day. What shall I do?

1* eat neither, save them so we can have one each when he is home
2* eat one, he can eat the other when he comes home
3* eat both, he will forget that they were there

I tried to look up Puds but really could not find a food.
I'm assuming its something like a donut?? or a muffin?

Being chocolate- and my husband is not a chocolate eater
I would eat them both but not at the same time!:rolleyes:

Oh bless you @horseandgoatmom I should have supplied a translation!

Pud is just short for pudding, any sweet thing eaten at the end of the meal. Gu are a brand and they make little tiny ones , just a few mouthfuls of really rich chocolate ganache. They are delicious.

I didn't eat them by the way. I ate some Greek yogurt with home made redcurrant curd instead!

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
I like the Gu dishes when they are empty. We save them and use as t light holders. Therfore, I would have felt justified in eating both. I would have created two new light holders. (Always assuming they were the glass variety).

Ah pudding here isnt what you call pudding over the pond :p pudding is just our word for desert, so a chocolate brownie could be pudding, or ice cream, or an apple :D BTW I don't like American pudding much either, not on its own anyway o_O
Back to the original question, both for sure :p:D

Ah pudding here isnt what you call pudding over the pond :p pudding is just our word for desert, so a chocolate brownie could be pudding, or ice cream, or an apple :D BTW I don't like American pudding much either, not on its own anyway o_O
Back to the original question, both for sure :p:D
He he, I just had to Google what American pudding is! I love our international forum. :)

newrider.com