please vote for me(shameless plug)

summercandy

Aug 6, 2008
Kent
I have entered Candyman into a naughtiest horse competition on facebook and could really do with some votes for him. It seems there are a few people on there who are already asking on other sites for voters so I thought well if they can do it so can i:bounce:
The page is called The Fat pony. If you like the page and then click on the photos in the competition.He is wearing a red rug and his picture shows him emptying a green wheelbarrow. He is a strawberry roan. Many thanks from Candyman and me if you vote for us:wub:

I dig the Fat Pony. I have found and voted for your naughty boy! But I fear the little tiny Shettie with his feet on the stable door will win :wink:

I voted for you too and thank you for introducing me to The Fat Pony! I spent the whole of Friday evening reading the blog, sooo funny!

Thankyou for the votes.The fat pony is brilliant. It took me ages to work out all the abbreviations on there but love how it is all worded.

still shamelessly plugging:redface: Currently in 4th place but not too many ahead of 5th so still desparately needing votes. Voting ends on Friday so I will promise to let you know how we got on:happy:

newrider.com