Please Tell Me

titch_

Aug 24, 2007
Essex
What to you think of Candy conformation??

Be as harsh as you like, I can take it (i think) :D

Candyyyy.jpg

Ummmmm . . . i also am not really in a position to be commenting on conformation :eek: i'm not the most knowledgeable in that area :p but i have to say she is jaw droppingly beautiful! If you ever want to sell her . . . OK, that's never going to happen :D!

Shes lovely !!!!!!!! nice WH type dont get too hung up on confrmation its the first impression that counts
-what do you want to do with her ???
have you tried a thicker noseband, no expert but I think it will show her head off even more xx::

Errrm most things really :) next show im taking her into ridden M&M and then show after (if im brave enough) i will attemp WH M&M :D

typical connemara:)

short cannon bones, nice sloping shoulder, typical cheeky pony ears & nicely defined cheekbone. She is a beautiful girl.

She has the same muscle developed under her neck as my boy, but that will soften with time as you get her stretching down. Could be slightly croup high? Or maybe how she's standing, and again, I could be talking rubbish:p

She lush anyhow hun x

litttle straight through the stifle and a bit upright at the front, croup high, needs a little more work on the topline as neck looks a bit upside down...all fairly typical for the breed from those that I've seen, looks very much like my connemara!

good weight, just right from what I can see, can't see the feet clearly to comment. The bridle looks a bit too fine for her head (but that's just my opinion), otherwise lovely.

Fantastic little horses the Connemara, once you have their trust they''ll try their heart out for you.

Thanks for all your comments :D

Im working on her neck atm, im using any gadets just by working her properly and my feeding feed and hay of the floor :)

newrider.com