Plans foe the day!!!

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
Im after some inspiration!!
What do you all have planned on this wet crappy day? Here in the north east anyway!
My lovely head has took a dip so I am looking at things to do to keep me busy. IF I go to the yard I think I will needs 4.layers on the bottom half and 6 on the top!!!
So what's everyone's plan for the day?

Put the layers on and go to the yard, a change of scenery and fresh air will do you good. If you don't want to ride - and I can understand that if the weather is vile - strip your tack down and give it a thorough clean and check for wear, then give Sox a groom and fuss. Then go home, put something nice but slow cooking on for dinner and while it's cooking have a bath and give yourself a pamper - favourite bath stuff, a book, do your nails if you like doing that (always a favourite of mine) and generally spoil yourself. But first go out and get some fresh air blown down you!

My plans today are yard (been there and back) exercise bike and then I’m going to either paint (which I’m really enjoying right now) or crack on with some drawing for my last assignment!
Both the exercise and the painting I do while I’ve got some music on as music for me helps me relax or lifts my mood depending what I’m listening too.

Yes, go to the yard. Even in the worst weather I find it a tonic. I've been up in the pouring rain this morning, and despite the rain, it'll be the best part of my day. I have a house to get back to normal, after 2 days of messy little boys, 4 beds to change and mountains of washing to do. Roll on 4 pm when I go back up, in the wet and the wind, and then, for comic relief, I'm going to cut my own hair.

Yeah go to the yard and pick a little project so you feel like you’ve accomplished something, tack cleaning is a good idea, or clean out that grooming kit or tack area 🙂
I did my guys earlier, wish I could have spent longer there but had to get back for work, I’m now sat here sharpening my knife for my SAR kit as I’ve got my test a week on Sunday 😬

Reactions: Trewsers
I think that's a great idea picking a bit of a project at the yard, you don't have to ride, lol lol I'm testament to that, I haven't ridden for over a year! Yet I seem to be always engaged in some kind of horse chore. Hahahaa, keeps me fit (reasonably) at least. And then get home and do something relaxing physically. Whatever you do, I hope you have a good day!

Definitely layer up and go to the yard :) Could you take a walk too? when you get home how about a bath and a good book? Or start a TV series?

My day is just working as normal. Up at 5.30 am to walk the dog and do some work (well, try to get a head start on emails at least :D ) for an hour or so before going to see Pete for a groom, lunge and cuddles. Then back for a conference call for a couple of hours. That took me through to lunch when I walked the dog again! I've had and got various meetings this afternoon (just in a break between two and can't really pick anything up so on here quickly) and then I'll be working until 8.30-9pm-ish to do the actual work I can't do when in meetings ...

Hope you have a good day whatever you do :)

newrider.com