Pink Hoof Polish!!!

Oh god, I don't even have a horse and I want it, the glitter one (I'm such a magpie for sparkly things!)

OH has put his foot down despite not owning a horse or being horsey!

The solid pink, and the glitter are the absolute devil to get off again. Once you've painted them for the fancy dress, you're then stuck with glittery sparkly hooves to next week's dressage, and then your fall event ... the opening meet .. etc etc.

And I am NOT saying how I know this.

Ahem.

I think KateWooten has a glittery little secret perhaps??

I order it in when people ask for it - the glittery gel looks quite nice to accentuate logos etc that everyone is having clipped on their 'osses for the winter season. Looks good under the arena lights!

Not for me ... too old :D but its a bit of a fun.;)

I really like the glittery silver hoof polish and the cancer awareness ribbon stencil. I agree with Lot1983 it would definately be a nice on to have on whilst your out and about and even better if you were doing a sponsored rider for cancer.

I actually love it :eek: However cool would the gold stuff be for a christmas fancy dress!

I'd don't think I'd be able to put up with the disparaging looks though :p

Loki wore some for fancy dress dressed as a pegasus. he also had glitter in his mane:p:p but it did take about a week to fad and another week to come off completely

newrider.com