Pictures of my mucky horse!

horsy

Sep 17, 2000
Manchester
www.jbphotographyonline.co.uk
I went up today intending to take my beloved horse for a long walk out in hand, and he came in looking like this!! He KNEW i wouldn't take him out in public looking like that. Well he was wrong! :p (Only joking, i did brush his body up clean, but left those black slimey legs as they were!)

If you look closeley at his face, you will see the mud spatters all over it. God knows what they've been up to in that field, they were all that colour!! Bottom pic is how he usually looks, roll on next summer and nice weather :D

12-10-06_1440.jpg
12-10-06_1441.jpg

12-10-06_1442.jpg

Jimmy1.jpg

Lulu, thanks! And PL52, yes, according to him being dirty is fun. My fault for having a mostly white hoss i suppose!
Herbies mummy, unfortunately yes!! They have 2 small brooks running through it, sorrounded by swamps, and a big swamp at the end. Hence his slimy socks... he likes to stand in the swamp, especially when i go to catch him, because he knows i cant get to him, i'd sink and loose my boots! He's a little sod like that :rolleyes: Usually its up to his hocks, not as bad as usual today!

At least you dont have red mud like here, it stains them a pinky colour!

newrider.com