Pictures (lots) from a terrible Sunday at the comp

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
OK Sunday was not a good day. I knew we have been on a good spell so i also knew that we where due a bad comp and it happened on Sunday.

Friends horse that I ride was fab and school 65% in the prelim he went really well it was a massive class (20 people) and some top riders the winner had 78% really:cry: but he was lush so added some photos of him as well.

Chanter did nothing wrong at all just mummy rode very badly missed a call on the prelim and lost stupid marks here there and everywhere so the worse score this year of 58.75 in the prelim so gutted and a respectable 57% in the novice it was a new test for us. I think he did really well in it but I was rubbish, Looking at the pictures my position went to pot I brought my legs up:cry::unsure: not sure how this happened. Oh well enjoy the pics

billy3.jpg

billy2.jpg

billy.jpg

elmsfarm.jpg

chanterelms.jpg

Oh dear, if those are your bad pics I dare not show you my good ones :giggle:

Never mind - everyone has off days! Next one will be better!

OOOOOoooooo Chanter is just sooooo handsome, i just love him :inlove:

As for a bad test, well you should of seen mine & finns first try last month...it was horrific! Anyway we all know what your capable off, your both fantastic. Just one of those off days eh!? Always next time :biggrin:

I think that you both look great. Shame that you didn't feel that you did as well as you could have, but onwards and upwards - next time will be so much better.

Dont be so hard on yourself ! I personally think you guys look brilliant! Super well done on your scores and don't worry about a bad test. We have to have them its only natural, we are not always a 100% and sometimes our rides aren't always a 100% either and when we mix it can go pear shaped - but its all great experience!!

Take the positives from it and the negatives (to work on), and move on from it hun. Chalk it down to bad test and great experience, we need all these good and bad days to learn from:smile:

You shoud be more proud of yourself for acknowledging it didn't go to plan and looking at ways to improve next time.

You both look fab and I think you're far too hard on yourselves. Just think back to when you were saying he always came last out at these tests. World of a difference imo and just cause things have been going well, doesn't mean they have to stop going well, so no more glass half empty talk mrs. Thats an order!

You both look fab and I think you're far too hard on yourselves. Just think back to when you were saying he always came last out at these tests. World of a difference imo and just cause things have been going well, doesn't mean they have to stop going well, so no more glass half empty talk mrs. Thats an order!
lol there's really nothing to add to that! :)

Thanks guys. It was really hard to put my finger on why it did not go well. I looked at the video OH took and I am really pleased still I guess it just just not my day. FM and Nookster thank you and you are both right it was only the year before last that I came a constant last.

So I have 'had a word with myself' and am looking forward to the next one.

Thank you for the lovely comments

newrider.com