*Pics* Molly's 2nd day

acw295

May 21, 2006
twitter.com
Molly arrived yesterday afternoon and today we went for a ridden walk around the farm - she was so perfectly behaved that we turned that into a 1.5 hour hack and we had a walk, trot and canter plus did lots of gate opening. She was a superstar and really walked out (in front) even though neither of us knew where we were going (we had another livery with us). :D:D

Molly has to stay in for 48 hrs (yard rules) and so this afternoon I decided to give her another break from her stable and put her in the lovely big round pen so we could get some pics.

She didn't so anything mad, trotted a bit and thought about rolling but then she kept coming over to me and then started following me about - bless! I don't know anything about join up etc but she obviously does and was trying to get me to play!! I'm going to get some lessons in groundwork once we've found our feet.

After that we had a groom and then I got her ready for bed. She can go out after work tomorrow, I can't wait!

Anyway, here's the bit you want to see - pics!!

thDSC00634-1.jpg

thDSC00653-1.jpg

thDSC00659-1.jpg

thDSC00656-1.jpg

thDSC00662-1.jpg

thDSC00664-1.jpg

thDSC00666-2.jpg

thDSC00656.jpg

Aww she's beautiful and looks very settled already! I'm so happy for you :) Is she black or very dark brown?

Officially dark bay, when you see her in the flesh she is obviously brown but in pics alway looks darker.

She has several admirers on the yard already :)

Aww she's beautiful and looks very settled already! I'm so happy for you :) Is she black or very dark brown?

newrider.com