Pics from Heather Moffett demo - Lincs

jenb

Mar 13, 2007
Lincolnshire
Here are some pics from the demo that Heather did for us at Sheepgate on Saturday. We had a fab time, numbers were a little low, but everyone who came was very interested and really keen to learn.

The first horse is a wb x tb who was ridden by his owner later in the demo, unfortunately the photographer had left by then! Heather rode the horse first to demonstrate correct riding technique, and the effect that common riding faults had on the horse.

The next horse is a tb who had surgery for suspensory desmitis last year, he is almost back in full work now. His owner is pictured trying out the Vogue saddle, he was that taken with it that he has now ordered one!

The next horse is my little four year old Lipizzaner, he will soon be backed. He was demonstrating in hand work, first with Becky Holden, and then me with not-so-good technique!

Enjoy! www.equestrianphotography.co.uk

Gasbag is looking great Jen, he's really matured since he first came over :D Lovely photos as well :D I wish that I could have gone but it's a real trek for me especially as I still haven't got a car! Hopefully Becky will be coming back to us in the New Year and Heather is back at Smeltings too so at least I'm not missing out :)

Dear gawd, perhaps Katie Price ought to have gone on the course! :D :D I followed the link and was met by a photo of her on her horse, sorry, I digress.

Looks like a good time was had by all, Wee bit jealous, any lesson or demo by Heather is money well spent.

newrider.com