Pics from DP's 1st show - what a proud Mum I am!

Kadi

May 23, 2006
Norfolk/Suffolk border
Just got back from show and Dandy Pony did really well as did daughter who was riding!:D

What a proud Mum I am!!!:D

Thanks to all who gave tips and advice on my previous thread it was very much appreciated!

Day didn't get of to a too good a start, DP didn't see why he should go into the trailer whilst all his chums were being turned out after breakfast, but that was soon put right with a scoop of pony nuts and some carrots.

Not only was it his 1st show out with us but also the first time he had been out alone in the trailer, and he wasn't bothered a bit.:)

Took it all in his stride and was extremely well behaved.

This is what they got:

8th out of 9 in ridden M & M.

5th out of 9 in ridden couloured.

Wasn't expecting to win anything, just thought we'd have ago for fun and the experience and to start getting Dandy out a bit.

Heres some pics.

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p56/karendebenham/?action=view&current=1175956289.pbw

xxx

Aww well done
Your pony is gorgeous!

Is that ILPH -snetterton- by any chance, and was it the showing show?
If it was, i was meant to be going there today with my palomino, but couldnt

Ridden.

But that would have been Honey's first showing show, so we would have done cr*p :p.

Well done on your results btw.

We've all got to start somewhere!:eek:

Like we did today.:)

Getting a rosette was the icing on the cake......all we hoped for was a reasonably well behaved pony and a non-eventful day of which we had both,:D
so being placed was a bonus!:D

xxx

Aww, Well done -again- :D.

Do you go there often?

Do you know NSJC? -my mum is on the comitee(sp?) there, and i compete with NSJC at ILPH in the winter-

Sorry for a few questions....:rolleyes:

Unfortunatly am at the ILPH most days (daughter works there as a groom) as in my other life I run a taxi service. LOL :rolleyes:

You'll often find me loitering in the background whilst waiting for her.

Hadn't heard of NSJC so had to google it.

Daughter only started work there in Feb so didn't loiter over the winter so missed any NSJC that was going on.

xxx

Aww Congratulations on the placing
you have every right to be a proud mum

well done to your daughter and of course your pony

hope it will be the 1st of many placings this season :D

Daughter will probably do some more ridden showing with DP as well as some jumping.

Think I might have a go at some inhand with him though, think the ridden showing is far too stressful for me!:eek:

Might be persuaded to do Family Pony though!:)

xx

Well done all of you!

Pony and rider look lovely, what a great result for a first time out!

:D A couple more results like that and you'll soon be addicted! Well done again.

newrider.com