pics** fist indoor show-bit of a disaster :S

TheHoglet

♥..luff my skitts..♥
Apr 12, 2005
co. durham (cls)
www.horse-x-sense.piczo.com
:rolleyes:......

took skittles to his first indoor show today. it was a right con, it was advertised as an open trophy show but what it really ment was its open to everyone but the higest placed members in the class get the trophy (so even if the only member in the class came last they would still get the trophy!)
anyway i tookskittles in the young riders class or something and there was about 14 of us! as it was an indoor the crowd was standing on a hollow platform, as in every class one horse takes a dislike to it and guess what in this class it was mine! yay! didnt help that the crowd all went "Woah, woah" and made him rear i was like oh thanks alot. then we were lined up right next to the crowd so i couldnt get him to stand still. we had to go first and the judge didnt explain it properly so we ended up doing out circle wrong because i was supposed to telapathicly know she wanted me to trot between the jumps in a circle and not just arround her. was a bit of a disasterous individual show compared to the rest but he realy set himself away in trot :D i reckon he should have won just for that!
ended up about 11th hehe :eek: mel took her shetland in and got placed 6th even though she forgot to do a circle at all-- how dose that work??? so biased!

piccys.....
didnt get any of us in the ring, i was the only one with a camera
DSC00289.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

sharing a haynet with holly before they went home

DSC00294.jpg

dont know what he was doing on that one- looks quite random

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

aww gazing into the sunset with his rossette hehe

enjoy xx

You were at holmside! :p

Give me a text if you're out and about and I'll come watch =] Dont have much to do nowadays. You and your mam should come see Ginge in her new house also! & Silas when he comes home :)

newrider.com