PE Sweet itch rugs

I have to say to you that if you have a Sweetitch sufferer, and I mean
a 'proper' sweetitch sufferer there is only ONE Rug that is gonna help and
that is a BOETT...........expensive at around £130.00 :eek: But having
a couple of friends who own chronic sweetitch sufferers, they are
WORTH EVERY PENNY;)

Its all about good management with sweetitch sufferers and not letting
the 'cycle' start, get a Boett, save up, ask people to contribute for
Christmas, Birthdays etc., it will be one of the best buys you ever make for your Horse:)

her pagony one is working fine atm. i dont want one that is even darker like the boett, then she will be even hotter. i want a white one just for hot days :)

Have to say in all honesty one is in a Brown one and one in a Blue Boett,
have never seen either sweat in them, even on our hottest days this year.

what about a rambo sweetitch hoody? i never tried one on her because the pagony ones worked fine but i think they're white so would absorb less heat.

also, the picture of the pagony on divoza.co.uk is a pale colour so maybe you can get them like that aswell (i don't think it was an option when i ordered them though?)

what about a rambo sweetitch hoody? i never tried one on her because the pagony ones worked fine but i think they're white so would absorb less heat.

also, the picture of the pagony on divoza.co.uk is a pale colour so maybe you can get them like that aswell (i don't think it was an option when i ordered them though?)

oh cool, may give one a try
i want to get another one before i go on holiday anyway just incase she rips one badly and i wrooy about her getting hot :eek:

newrider.com