party!*pics*

scottishterrier

Jun 18, 2008
Scotland
yesterday my daughter had a riding party with a few friends from sachool, there were 5 girls in total and all on a shetland pony(el was on our wee guy Robbie who did great despite his previous nerves)
First off they went into the indoor and played simon says and pass the parcel on horseback, the shetlands wanted to eat the paper!
Then it was out for a hack and the girls loved it, all trotting and asking the leaders to go faster!

so here are a couple pics.( i have permission from mums and yo to post)
bailey, bobby robbie scooby and sy
DSCF5630.jpg

DSCF5628.jpg

DSCF5637.jpg

Awww, how cute lol.

Glad they had a fabulous time :D

The ponies are adorable

Jen
x

fantastic! Far more sensible than us. We did our daughter's 5th birthday party last weekend - 14 children & used 2 ponies! We did lots of lifting them on & off & short walks round. Didn't even have time for photos, though I know some of the parents took pictures of their own offspring!
THey all took home a horseshoe they'd decorated too - were very pleased with these!
Yours look so cute all together. bet they loved it!

fantastic! Far more sensible than us. We did our daughter's 5th birthday party last weekend - 14 children & used 2 ponies! We did lots of lifting them on & off & short walks round. Didn't even have time for photos, though I know some of the parents took pictures of their own offspring!
THey all took home a horseshoe they'd decorated too - were very pleased with these!
Yours look so cute all together. bet they loved it!

lol sounds like fun x

newrider.com