palominos... is that how you spell it? anyways those blonde horses!! haha

ilovemyboys

George and Dusty (Red)
Jul 11, 2008
georgia (america)
ok i am totally in love with palominos by the way somebody correct me if im spelling it wrong. anyhow i own a palomino named Goergia boy and he is 10 yrs old and he's my barrel horse. i also have a palomino currently training me how to rein and very soon we will be heading off to compititions because im learning very fast... im exited!!!!!! but again i get off subject... sorry im a little ADHD... but yeah his name is Houdini my horse George has ONE blue eye and one brown one a blaze that runs into his blue eye and is the reason it is blue he has one white sock on his hind left and is a sort of light colored palomino. houdini is a very rich gold color and has three white socks and the most gorgous mane and tail ive ever seen. ant palomino lovers out there?

I think they're lovely (if a little hard to keep clean :rolleyes:). I don't have one, mine's a good old-fashioned bay, but there are a couple of palominos where I board.

We demand pics of yours :cool:

Ive never been a big fan of palomino's until my little chap arrived now i think there the next best thing to sliced bread :D

This is my happy chappy! Think he was only a couple of weeks in this 1 he was already showing great movement!

Attachments

• odinn trot.jpg
    odinn trot.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 31
here's my old pally
gunner.jpg

Last edited:
Palomino (or Haffy chestnut with flaxen mane & tail) is my favourite - I think its a blonde thing :D

There's 2 palomino ponies in our herd and they quite often hang out together looking all golden and blonde and gorgeous (except for the times they dye themselves mucky brown, obviously!)

awwe what lovely piccies everyone!!

This is mine hes a 15hh palamino cobby ( suspected Welsh D X)

Alougth I must admit coloureds are my all time fave colour, pallys come quite close behind

Kaijjune08028.jpg

kaicarriage017.jpg

Kaijjune08010.jpg

Kaijjune08020.jpg

delamereforest006.jpg

i owe a little blonde bombshell she turns loads of heads

her show name is april fool but stable name is shannon.

she is only one but she might change colour fingers crossed she doesnt

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01568.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

i owe a little blonde bombshell she turns loads of heads

her show name is april fool but stable name is shannon.

she is only one but she might change colour fingers crossed she doesnt

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01568.jpg

DSC01571.jpg
dang ya'll all the pics are gorgeous i wish i could put pics of my boys but i dont have the stuff to do it sorry

They are all sooo lush!
I am counting down the months till I finish uni and can start my search for the perfect palomino! I love the chunky welshy ones but also the kinsky horses I cant decided! Sooo expensive tho!

newrider.com