Ouch What A Kick You Have!

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
Yesterday the thought was "I haven't noticed any difference with you being in season"

Today's kick that scored a goal on my leg reminded me to watch those thoughts!

Needless to say I carried on as I had the course set out. But today wasn't the best day to be showing our "horsemanship skills"

May the force be with you. Yep it was that alright.

That's awful. More frightening than a fall really - Hope you are OK and dont need hospital.

Ale kicked my arm once, you have my sympathies! He also glanced my face with a buck once, that was terrifying!!

He also glanced my face with a buck once, that was terrifying!!

:eek::eek::eek: Oh that would be really scary!!!

Mine kicked me in the thigh once when he was going through a faze :rolleyes:

@newforest hope your leg won't be too badly bruised, but probably will, kicks usually give the most massive bruises which turn all the lovely shades of blue and purple right through to a lovely yellow.;)

She hasn't done it for such a longtime. She did double barrel once and I ate sand as I went straight on my face.

I still have a dent from five stitches, not from her an 11.2hh "kids" pony.

I will be interested in our score after the footage, a human bean was injured in the making of this.

I also want to sort my camera, @Ale your video quality is lovely compared to mine. Mine is pretty rubbish but the judge spotted I went wrong so not that poor.

I hopped a bit but I am fine.

For some dumb reason my phone has decided to record all footage 90 degrees wrong. It's being encoded first.
This is with the phone in landscape position.

For some dumb reason my phone has decided to record all footage 90 degrees wrong. It's being encoded first.
This is with the phone in landscape position.
I hate that! I'm sure my phone deliberately turns the picture on its side, no matter which way up you hold the phone.

Glad your leg is still in one piece!

It's only just started to do this. I think in hindsight I want to go back to a camera and cheaper phone.

I got double barrelled by Gem last summer. In all fairness, it was my fault. She warned me, told me to stop and I ignored her. So she didn't just tell me, but insisted! I was stood so close she just nudged me, but it was still a shock!

Well as I am going through this book on happiness, I guess this is the first day she isn't happy about it.
@Jessey I am pleased that I can do something with her though. I have had threads up on how much she struggles and shuts down. She used to be in a lot of discomfort it was awful to watch her so unhappy. At least she isn't so effected like that.

I bet I will be odd coloured. It's starting to look a bit iffy now. To think she is unshod to.

Reactions: Jessey
Did she kick you while you were filming for Interdressage? And have you sent that one to them? You will have to share your comments when you get them :D

Oh and my video is just on my phone, I like it for ease of use and uploading but you can't remove the sound sadly!

I was about to start filming when she planted one. So I deleted that bit, waited until I could run because I was inhand and restarted.

I got 64% for my dressage. Considering my silk blew off, I nearly rode into the fence, I did a wrong move and I got tangled with my stick it's pretty good. :)
You have to start somewhere right.

Oh she was nickery this morning, kept sniffing my leg. She knows she got me, can horses say sorry?

newrider.com