* OUCH* squashed foot *pics*

denisextilly

May 4, 2009
west yorkshire
Took Tilly and daughter to a local show yesterday,was just giving Tilly a quick flick over before she went into her class when she swung her bum round and stood on my poor little foot :mad:,I swore a bit :rolleyes: and shoved her off,hobbled over to a corner and sat down.It was still really throbbing and stinging when I got home a couple of hours later so I took my sock off and found this ...

foot001.jpg

foot002.jpg

:eek:
The pictures don't actually do it justice :D
Daren't go to A&E in case it's broken and they want to put a pot on,won't be able to drive to work or stables :eek::mad::eek:

eep! know your pain (see my thread lol) but i refuse to put pictures up, mine would give nightmares!

Id advise you to get it xrayed though, if its broken and you dont get it treated it might do more harm!

eep! know your pain (see my thread lol) but i refuse to put pictures up, mine would give nightmares!

Id advise you to get it xrayed though, if its broken and you dont get it treated it might do more harm!

Just read your thread :eek:,yours sounds seriously more gooey than mine *yuk*,poor you,hope you feel better soon;)

oww!!!:eek:
poor you!!!
i have a big lump, bruise and graze on my leg from where i fell off:eek:
i think you should get it x rayed just incase (to be on the safe side)

newrider.com