One of those moments!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Came back from the hairdressers late afternoon yesterday and as we rounded the bend we both gasped! How had Chloe gotten herself into the next paddock!!! There was no sign of the leccy being disturbed, no loose posts etc and Storm was quietly grazing in her own small paddock completely unfazed! They are in small paddocks atm due to Chloe's tendon. Anyhoo, we calmly collected her and popped them back in their stables as it was time to come in. Needless to say we had a very droopy lipped tired cob!!! Was wondering what would happen this morning when I turned her out - would she attempt to get back into the next paddock?! She trotted off and then pulled up at the gate - giving me a sheepish look and then pretended to not be interested!!! I think she is trying to tell me something - her paddock is more or less eaten down so that's my next job, to extend it slightly. Never would have had her down for an escapee! She must have gone under the gate - least I hope she didn't jump it!!!!

As she is a cob, she might just be gritting her teeth and taking the zaps as she ducks under the electric fence. Thats what Cracker was doing. He is on mains now with three strands, so far so good.

Blimey that old girl can shift when she wants to! We had an interesting discussion on the way up the hill to her new paddock. It was rather hard work for me, as she grew to 19hh and became a little uncoperative:yellowcarded:
Sorry to say I used a rude word:cry::wub: The sheep looked reproachfully at me..............Anyhoo no harm done, heads down all munching nicely now:smile:

Feeling like I've earned lunch now - it's all gone chaotic what with new paddocks and the work side of things have gone bonkers. I need my minestrone soup and bread.............hehe

newrider.com