One of those days....

KP nut

I'd rather be riding.
Dec 22, 2008
Have been chasing my tail all evening: Finished work late at 4:50 with stuff left undone; took girls to athletics late, rushed to the stables to get all the jobs done there but didn't manage to finish there and went back to athletics and was late again to pick them up. Back to the stables with girls shivering in the car in their shorts and t-shirts, to finish jobs, knowing OH needed car this evening. Did a poor, rushed job of mucking out Oscar, put out not quite enough hay for Cally and her field mate and STILL got home late to an earful from OH. I know he is very tolerant of the time the ponies take up but I could not have been any quicker. I feel guilty about the hay in the field even though they still have grass anyway and they are fine. It's enough, just not as much as usual. Grrrrr. I'd pour a lovely glass of wine to unwind but I'm doing Dry January! Roll on tomorrow, I've had enough of today.

Oh dear, sounds like a really bad day! Chasing your tail all day by the souds of it. Hope you're feeling a bit more chilled now and roll on tomorrow!

newrider.com