One chocolate to many

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
I had a bad start to the day today, ungrateful people at the yard and others interfering so when I got to work I was feeling a little down. One of the guys I work with popped home and brought back a unopened box of Quality Street.

I am quite ashamed to say I was a one women eating machine and people actually stood back in case they were gobbled up in my haste to eat everyone of them.

I am a the best of times not very good at sharing food but today was a record even for me. Half way through one lad asked if the tin had any of the green triangles in I replied through a mouth full of said green triangles 'yes it did thanks' oops

To make matters worse I than had to take a spinning class at lunch time not feeling my best.

Bad bad woman must start diet tomorrow.:frown:

Oh OBC quality street on a good day for me send me in to a jaws like feeding frenzy , so after having a c^#p start to the day I'm surprised you didn't nab them, lock yourself in toilet and snaffel the LOT, oh whilst growling at anyone who came anywhere near you coz that's certainly what I would have done!! So actually you need to congratulate yourself for being so restrained;)!! Hope you have a better day tomorrow hun, no one needs noses poked in where not wanted esp when its to do with our babies:/!! x

I don't tend to do chocolate but if I do anything sweet then I have no willpower at all. That's why I'm lucky that I'm more of a savoury person as it doesn't happen very often.

Unfortunately I was offered a large box of chocolates for 50p in Sainsburys when shopping...haven't opened it yet. It was steaks last week...do all branches do this or is it just mine? They seem to choose the lovely older lady employees so it is hard to say no when they offer you goodies just as you get to the checkout!!

Quality Street are the only individually-wrapped variety chocolates that I eat. Celebrations and Roses just don't cut the mustard for me. I normally buy a tin at Christmas but restrained myself this year - for Joey's sake :giggle: - but I totally understand where you are coming from OBC!!!

The worse part of it all was that I like savoury food more!!!!!!!!!!! I still feel bad about it today and my skirt is tight so now I have to go to circuits at lunch time..bugger it's cold out side don't want to leave the office

Heheheee - and I thought I was naughty the other day eating an After Eight mint during the day! (We still had some left and my lunch left me feeling strange so a mint is a good tummy settler me thinks!!)

newrider.com