OMG It looks like we have a 'Sicko' on our hands....

fairlady

Jul 14, 2007
Bristol
I posted earlier this week about the Horse in the South West Area that had to be PTS after having ACID poured in his ears and another had been injured.

Horsewatch have just posted about another two suspicious deaths of Horses in the last few days in a different Area. We are waiting confirmation if
its the same two or actually two new attacks.............

IF you are in these Areas, Stanton Drew, Pensford or anywhere in the S. West PLEASE stay vigilant and spread the word that this or 'these' sickos are at work and protect your Horses..........

WHY WHY WHY I hope they catch these *********** :stomp::stomp:

Sick SICK people!!!! What is wrong with them!!!!! :furious:

We had some lowlifes over here recently shoot a ladys horses in the face with BB guns before chasing them round the field in their car and the letting them out into the road!!

Hanging is too good for these people!!

Where is the news report to confirm this?

I am a member of the countryside watch and i have not been informed of anything, we always get a phone call.

I am unable to find anything as yet online.

It came from a Facebook status that then passed onto H&H.

I still cannot find any news article for Stanton Drew or Pensford.

My friend thinks it's a hoax.

Last edited:
I've just been told about this today too I won't repeat what I said I'd like to do the creatures that did it :furious:

its no Hoax Newforest has come thro' Horsewatch and the Police, its also come from a very reliable source on the local Horsey Forum AND confirmed on there by Horsewatch ! There have been two suspicious horse deaths around same Areas also reported but we can't get confirmation as yet whether its related to the two Horses I have posted about or two new attacks.

Last edited:
Oh my god, what is wrong with these people? What a shame they can't have acid poured in their ears, though that would be too good for them. Even if they're caught, they'll probably just get a few hours community service. :frown:

What the hell is wrong with these people? I'm not sure I can post on a public forum what they should do to these cretins when/if they find them

Is it purely Bristol areas or is it coming further down? Sick, sick people - a slow painful death would be too good for them.

Not that I want to start an argument - but am I the only one thinking this is the lsst thing Kis Vihar needs to be reading right now?

N

Not that I want to start an argument - but am I the only one thinking this is the lsst thing Kis Vihar needs to be reading right now?

N
There is 'no argument' however this was posted BEFORE KV'S Horses went missing and has absolutely no relevance to that whatsoever....and tbh even if it had been AFTER that event I would have still posted.
This is trying to warn people in the Bristol and S.West Area that some nutter is going around injuring our Horses with ACID..........

I have every sympathy for KV and Paul and was in fact one of the first to comment last night as was up and on here and F.Book when she posted and of course I feel for what they must be going through with such a devastating thing to happen, but, people in the local Area need to be warned and as a Horsewatch Co-ordinator its part of what we do.........warn people thro' any media available of anything happening in the local Horsewatch Areas so that they can then remain vigilant and hopefully challenge anybody untowards on their Yards or others Yards
to prevent this type of thing happening. Only by making people aware does information come in of people being 'seen' or 'registration numbers' etc., to help catch these type of 'low lifes' !

Last edited:
There is 'no argument' however this was posted BEFORE KV'S Horses went missing and has absolutely no relevance to that whatsoever....and tbh even if it had been AFTER that event I would have still posted.
This is trying to warn people in the Bristol and S.West Area that some nutter is going around injuring our Horses with ACID..........

I have every sympathy for KV and Paul and was in fact one of the first to comment last night as was up and on here and F.Book when she posted and of course I feel for what they must be going through with such a devastating thing to happen, but, people in the local Area need to be warned and as a Horsewatch Co-ordinator its part of what we do.........warn people thro' any media available of anything happening in the local Horsewatch Areas so that they can then remain vigilant and hopefully challenge anybody untowards on their Yards or others Yards
to prevent this type of thing happening. Only by making people aware does information come in of people being 'seen' or 'registration numbers' etc., to help catch these type of 'low lifes' !

Agree with this. I am going down to Gloucester today so will pop to my old yard and spread the word.

I didn't say there WAS an argument, I said I didn't want to start one.

I absolutely agree that there is benefit in informing people in the area, but the thread in general was turning into an "OMG-fest" keeping it at the top of the board. I was just trying to be sensitive to KV . . . in her shoes my imagination would be running in overdrive and, while I would welcome people trying to prevent more horrors, I'm not sure I'd want too many reminders of what could be happening to my own lovely horses.

Shutting up now.

N

I didn't say there WAS an argument, I said I didn't want to start one.

I absolutely agree that there is benefit in informing people in the area, but the thread in general was turning into an "OMG-fest" keeping it at the top of the board. I was just trying to be sensitive to KV . . . in her shoes my imagination would be running in overdrive and, while I would welcome people trying to prevent more horrors, I'm not sure I'd want too many reminders of what could be happening to my own lovely horses.

Shutting up now.

N

lol, and I agreed, there 'isn't' any argument about it as you raised a valid point of concern.

Last edited:
newrider.com