OMG I did a mini X country course tonight

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
Well I did somethings tonight that I never thought Chanter and I would ever do.

A friend ask to come on our evening hack and after two lovely long canters (Chanter put some great bucks in) She suggested some of the X-Country jumps. I jump a couple of them normally but stop at the big logs, feed bins, tires, barrows and upturned water butts.

But tonight my mate jumped them first and then she schooled us over them. Chanter was amazing :biggrin: He only stopped at the very first jumped and that was a mistake by me after that he jumped everything first time and got very keen doing the feed bins.:smile: His last jump over the large logs he out a number of bucks in on landing:redcarded: so I did that one again.

I so :inlove: my horse and I am very lucky we found each other.

GetAttachment.jpg

Woohoo, well done :dance:

I'm itching to get back on mine after 7 weeks off post op, and am hoping I can pluck up the courage to go over our tiny course, with the plan of doing a tiny ODE in October :unsure: Have done xc before on my old lad but seem to have lost my bottle!

Very well done :D Sounds ace!! Wish there was a little XC I could hack round here :tongue: Well Jealous!! Shame no pics drag a photographer next time :biggrin::happy:

I am off to danethorpe X country course for a one hour session at Easter I will get OH to take some pictures as that is a proper course not our yards attempt. But us is nice having them around the track that you can jump or just miss out.

Still smiling about it now. Funny really because when I got him I was told he did not like jumping!!!

It has taken us over 3 years to get to this point I am not a brave jumper better at showing jumping (not scary fillers) as they fall down. Only been doing x country for about a month or so, so really pleased with how brave I was. OH was godsmacked

Wow well done OBC :biggrin::dance: Very jealous! I love XC jumps just scares me a bit that they dont fall down!

Cant wait to hear how you get on when you go in Easter :biggrin:

newrider.com