OMG How embarrassing n red faced

ladyluxor

Apr 11, 2008
norfolk
The pushchair we have for my daughter is hardly used and is only around 6mths old, it must get used 3 times a week as it is just in the boot of the car, anyways
i took her out yesterday init and the two front swival wheels work but when she is in it, they sorta turn n get stuck...hence us looking very silly trying to skid the pushchair around the corner of the shop isles.

I came back today and was so angry at looking a fool i emailed the company, ststeing how dissapointed and emabressed i was and tht i would never ever recommend there pushchairs, blar blar blar..

hubby had alook today and took the front wheels off and the problem was obvious, the other day my daughter tipped some coke over herself n it went everywhere, the coke had gone into the wheels n dried all sticky..hence stopping the wheels turning properly. a quick wipe with the baby wipe and we have movement :dance:

How silly do i feel for complaining and it wasnt a fault atall , im really dreading waiting for the reply now as i have to reply back :help:

newrider.com