Old lady knees, anyone else have them?

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Was sat in the garden this morning having a coffee, I had my shorts on and glanced across the garden but while I was doing that caught out of the corner of my eye.... massive wrinkles across the top of my knees!
lol My legs used to be my best bit, now they are just old lady knees.... bummer huh. Not only have the boobs, belly and bum gone south for an early retirement so it would appear have my thighs!

Hahahahahaaa great thread!
My knees are a bit rubbish looking tbh - since I hit 26 all those years ago and stopped hammering the sunbed they are just white and a bit porky. Yuk. I wish I could get to grips with fake tan, but I hate the fact it gives you dirty looking toes! Even the expensive St Tropez stuff. And no way would I inflict my legs on anyone at home wearing shorts - not even the sheep! Lol

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Old lady knees, old lady hands, old lady arms...the list goes on and on. Very depressing - I was young and reasonably lovely, I blinked and it had all gone pear shaped!:eek::p

Reactions: Kite_Rider
I've never had good knees, but was shocked at my knees from behind a few days ago when I tried to look at a jodhpur inflicted rub. It's not an area I've made any effort to look at for a number of years now and tbh I wish I hadn't bothered. Best to take contact lenses out before examining any part of one's body these days.

Well my knees have been bothering me for a few days, swollen,puffy and sore so today I tried an experiment and gave my work colleague a laugh! 28 years old,swollen knees, double tubey grips on both with nude colour compression tights over the top(ones you are allowed to wear daily) with my black ankle socks on under my smart work trousers and school shoes as they are called! I felt about 90 and looming down on my put together experiment my legs looked it too! But I was comfy for the 8 hours I was in the shop!!!

I quite like mine, was tempted to put a photo on here for you all but is that a bit weird??!

Don't know about old lady knees but I sure have old lady hair atm! I need to apply some serious pampering conditioner as it's like straw again -having it coloured this week too, those pesky greys do not suit me at all!!!!!!!!

newrider.com