Ok, so we've done 6 months on... here's 9 months on!

bitsnpieces

Aug 22, 2007
I can't believe we've had her for nine months!!! She measured up 13.1hh at her wither and 14hh at her croup, now she is 14.1 and a very important half at her wither and 15hh at her croup. I suddenly realised this when she was farting about the other day and she looked very tall whilst snorting about on the end of a leadrope!

Day 1 - trying to operate a haynet
NewPony018.jpg

Yesterday....

pre-bath
a134bf35.jpg

post bath
f285b044.jpg

234f35e1.jpg

1bb2c5a9.jpg

She is such a sweetie and a real doll to handle, she has the odd baby moment and a leap for joy en route to the field but that is to be expected and actually quite nice to see her enjoying herself....once I have dodged the flying front feet! :giggle:

Wow she has really filled out nicely, can't believe the difference in 9 months! Looks so happy too, what a credit to you.

Thanks guys :biggrin:

I think the main difference between her at 6 months on and 9 months on is that she's really chunking up now, it's only really been in the last month or so, but she's starting to get a bit of shape about her.

Dark Storm - totally agree, I reckon she's well on track for that, the first current pic shows that she's not quite as much on stilts as she was before so her growth is starting to steady up now.

Another three months and we'll be doing a Bellaversary thread...it'll be interesting to see if her front end will have come up much by then.

newrider.com