Dec 3, 2014
Rhode Island,New england
Another almost 20 in here Now 70 inches in last 17 days!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!

The piles are just horrible :(

More due Thurs-fri:mad::mad::mad: and
Sat - Sun:mad::mad:

We are breaking all sorts of records!!!:(:(:(:(

I do feel bad for people taking the train to work- they shut it down w.o much notice yesterday at 7pm and left lots of people stuck in boston:eek::mad::(

All service trains subway etc shut down today too so wont be hearing any whistles today.
My husband says he saw one of the trains come in day or so ago with an engine on each end.
They don't normally have that.

Kids and animals always love snow but now that snow days are gone and they may have to miss
some vacation or go in weekends--to make the mandatory school days -- wonder HOW GOOD
snow looks now:rolleyes:

Maybe I will see SNOWZILLA today!!:D:D:D
I guess they borrowed from New York City some big blower thing with a jet engine on it and a big
Nozzle to blow all the snow and ice right out of the tracks.

If it comes thru Sonny and I will have to go take a look but IT WILL BE IN HAND!! and from a Distance/

It must feel like Groundhog day with knobs on for you!!!! You will have begun to wonder what the world normally looks like!

LOL for sure!! Yesterday every time I went out= there were more inches on the steps and it seemed like I had just cleared them.:rolleyes:

This is really not the norm with so many BIG snowfalls back to back to back and no melting in between at all.

It does begin to feel a bit depressing- I think soon I will hate the color white~:mad:

I was going to take a spin this am with the car to see how bad the neighborhood looked - the road in was so bad I did not even try.
It is up hill going in and then long hill down . I did not want to chance getting stuck.

We cant even get above freezing to try to get SOME melting.

newrider.com