Oh I hope I win the Euromillions tonight!

That connie has long legs!

Yes, I could do with winning the big numbers - not least because I could go and live anywhere I pleased!!!

Reactions: Gimp
WOW J&Z that looks lovely (but who on earth needs 8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and 7 reception rooms with further potential to extend!?!)o_O

Think I will buy a lottery ticket tomorrow. The omens are good. I ate an Animal Bar before. When I unwrapped it - I discovered it had TWO silver foil wrappers. Such things were always classed as omens at my parents house:D Well, my Dad always used to tease us and say something good would happen - or something strange:eek:

Reactions: Rubic
I think I would maybe move to this place, just enough room for a Cob & a Donkey... and right in the newForest. I would spend some money redecorating it ! http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/clas...d/burley-new-forest-national-park-425960.html

That house isn't far from me and you know what I wouldn't live there ! I lived in Burley for a while and Burley is lovely but my god it gets busy there in the summer with the tourists and there are nicer parts of the forest to hack out from :p

I dont know the New Forest to well, I lived in Poole but Absolutley loved the New Forest itself ! I was one of those annoying tourists I expect hehe!! Walking my dogs in the New Forest, then an ice-cream from a little market town before home was my weekly ritual ! I cant remember what the little town was called, could of been Burley I suppose! There was a large car park behind the main street with a big tourist info sort of museum place beside it. If I was spending X amount on a house Id want some tranquillity! Oh dear I will have to find myself another now!! Id maybe have a nice apartment at Sandbanks for the weekend to !

newrider.com