Oh dear. Think it's time to go on Ebay.....

Star the Fell

Jun 14, 2015
So as a result of the recent floods I have done a bit of a tidy up. Everything that was below 12 inches got wet so it has either been binned or hung out to dry.
I have discovered that I own 6 exercise sheets!!!

One high viz thick sheet
One hi viz mesh sheet
One thick blue sheet
One lightweight blue sheet
One Newmarket woollen sheet
One orange full exercise sheet with chest and neck covering

So come on confess, what do you have too many of.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Hehehe newforest just started a thread like this!lol I think we all seem to have gathered quite a bit of gear along the way!

No. My husband would love that. They've got a light weight a medium weight abd a heavy weight each . A combo turnout and a combo stable each . Then they've each got a fly rug and two fleeces. Then they've got three of each extra . ( back up ) . Plus anything else I decide to buy . It's totally addictive.

Reactions: SeeingSpots
I seem to collect hoofpicks. Not sure how or why but I'm never short of a hoofpick..

And bits. For some reason I have an obsession with hoarding bits!i

I have two horses. So I have two saddle cloths. I have one emergency lightweight rug which has never been worn. I have two bridles and two saddles. And all the usual halters or headcollars and lead reins. Long reins. Cavesson. That's about the extent of it really.

Reactions: SeeingSpots
From the other thread I realise I have too much stuff, too much of everything :( just thinking about headcollars, jess has her everyday rope halter, a leather headcollar for tying/travelling and her zilco under bridle one. Even hank has more than one, his everyday rope halter, a leather one plus the sparkly one I brought just before xmas to show him in this summer.
I have multiples of most things I guess, a spare for just in case, or an everyday and a good one for when we want to look posh

I don't have much of anything, I do have a few rugs I bought for Belle but all but one of those have never been worn, I'm saving them for when she's old, or poorly, just in case she needs them then. But I haven't bought anything new for years and I have never been the sort of person who has to have the latest thing, either personally or for my horse - basically I'm just tight! lol

Reactions: newforest
I have a few spare rugs. Mine don't need any, they very rarely wear one and they have to be forced!lol madam hates rugs and fleeces with a passion. I am saving some rugs for our future horses. They will come one day.......(I did give loads away to a local horse charity, but I've kept a few)

newrider.com