Official, Tór is the most laid back horse in the world.

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
Remember last years motorbike and bicycle nonsense? Well today we met a very loud fast approaching motorbike, at one time he'd have skidaddled off down the road in a fit of terror. He heard the bike and tensed up a bit and I thought "here we go again" but nope, he pulled into the passing place and watched the bike go past without moving a foot.

Then, before that, insert embarrassed face smilie here, I was getting on, and had stood on an old wheel and tyre that I had chocked the trailer with, (Tór is growing!) When I was on he turned to see what Hreyfing was up to, he stood on the edge of the tyre, flipped it onto its tread, and then stood there like a prat with it jammed between his back legs. My friend was killing herself laughing, and I could not see what she was laughing at. He never moved, I had no notion he'd got a trailer wheel and tyre jammed uptight between his back legs. For a baby he's so laid back.

He is such a beautiful boy Wally and you have done an amazing job with him, even with a good baby horse it's takes a very good horsewoman to bring on so well.

You really do have a star on your hands there. But like any star he needs the right trainer to make him shine and he's certainly found that in you. Give you and him a pat on the back! :)

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com