Odd Emails

Apologies if this is the completely wrong place to post this.....
Not sure how or why but Im receiving inappropriate emails from a member called cerelak467 on an email address that's not linked with my NewRider account - anyone else having this problem? This is the second time for the first one was from adoratus841 on 16th August

That's very odd, I have just checked my non-associated account and haven't received anything. I've not had anything in my associated one either tho.

@Mike can you shed any light on this?

We seem to have a problem with inappropriate PMs at the moment, and as fast as I'm marking them as spam another will appear - is there a more effective way of stopping this? And a reminder to members in general, please report these/forward them to me so I know and can do something about them - I'm not psychic!

I had one. I dont click on any links in suspect mails.
But I dont have your email to forward them to you. Or do I? I am really old and confused these days.
I have forwarded it to info@newrider.com

@Skib I expect that goes to Mike. Either click on report or copy it into a new conversation with me, either way I'll see it and can do something.

I got that one too @Skib and have deleted the member as spam. Best bet is to click on the report button that way I'm sure to get a notification.

There is a temptation, before banning, to follow the link and point out she's missing two legs, a mane and a tail - if you want opinions from horse sites then what do you expect?!
That’s exactly what I thought when I read it too, so tempting 🤣

I got spammed this morning too. Have reported. Guess if they were banned yesterday theyve joined again under another alias. Determined to waste our time.

Buzz off you are not wanted on this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com