O/T but woooo ebay gives u such a rush haha

Horsecrazy88

Aug 28, 2007
totally off topic but..... ahh ive just been bidding on something, nothing exciting or horsey, (xbox360 game for OH:rolleyes:) ive brought stuff before but on buy now, cos i was scared of gerrin outbid at last min haha just won my first item :D shame its not 4 me tho! must say theres LOADS of horsey stuff on there must see about having a search through it all.....

Ah but just wait until you get 'sniped' at the last minute for something you really want and some ***** wins it instead! You will be jumping up and down shouting at the screen! :D I am so addicted to ebay though, there is some great stuff (and some seriously weird stuff!)

I love ebay.

I actually have a shop on there, but its empty right now. Used to sell clothes, fairly nice ones as well. It was all the returns of catalogue stuff.

My latest buy is a load of aromatherapy oils, CCTV for horsebox, reflective sticker things for lorry, 'moody mare' stable door sign. Bought a load of jods from there as well.

:) :)

Ah but just wait until you get 'sniped' at the last minute for something you really want and some ***** wins it instead! You will be jumping up and down shouting at the screen! :D I am so addicted to ebay though, there is some great stuff (and some seriously weird stuff!)

i tell a lie :eek: i did bid on something, a while bk pair of boots and i was outbid in the final minute i was screaming at the computer cos i couldnt type my bid in quick enough haha i was seriously peed off! xxx

Love Ebay, my OH regularly reminds me that when I am wooping 'I won I won!' that I didnt actually win anything, as I still have to pay...I choose to ignore him lol...

newrider.com