Now I know I have turned into my parents!!!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
The moment came today. I spotted a sheep with two new borns outside our outbuilding and just took a quick look to make sure they were okay. One lamb was standing but the other quite floppy and mommy sheep kept nudging it. I went in to put some washing in etc but after an hour it hadn't improved. I rang the farmer's son and explained exactly where they were (sort of in a small ditch ) but quite honestly when I put the phone down I realised I had become my father (or mother) because I repeated myself and realised that farmers son is np longer a child - he's 6ft something and 18 years old!lol I must try not to be such a mithering minnie!:wub: Anyhoo, he found them okay!!! (Would have been hard not to after my precise instructions:tongue:)
Anyone else find they are slowly becoming similar to their parents?! Heheee, mum will laugh when I tell her!!!

as long as you don't morph into your MIL :p

I found that once my son was born I started turning into my mum :frown: I repeat myself a lot, I've become scarily organised and keep telling OH what to do next!

as long as you don't morph into your MIL :p

I found that once my son was born I started turning into my mum :frown: I repeat myself a lot, I've become scarily organised and keep telling OH what to do next!

Hehee - I won't turn into MIL! Least I hope not:bounce:

newrider.com