No long boots for debbie :(

What kind of boots are they? I love my MH boots, they are very comfy to ride in, but the zips in them aren't great quality - one of them split soon after I got them, and I know a couple of others who've had the same problem.

If the boots are decent in every other way, you could get new zips put in them, or if they are fairly new, send them back.

THE ZIPS SHOULD NOT GO AFTER THAT LENGTH OF TIME!!! I have first hand experience of rubbish zips (see my other threads on here!!!!) I can assure you, they ought to last longer than that!!! Take them back to the shop where you bought them, all products purchased carry a 12 month guarantee and according to the Trading Standards should be fit for purpose! And they clearly are not!!!
I contacted Robinsons after I'd had a prob with some boots purchased there - the zip broke and they were marvellous about it - they exchanged without quibble.
I had a problem with Mountian Horse High Riders - the zip broke after 4 months - so I went back to our local tack shop and they got in touch with the rep and they put a new zip in free of charge for me!!!

newrider.com