No lessons for me for a while :(

Mandy30

Apr 28, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire
My riding lessons have been cancelled, Im gutted but very understanding of the reasons why.

My poor RI has broken her arm and lost her dad at the same time. They now can not fit in private lessons at the weekend :cry::cry::cry:

I don't know when she will be back and I feel so sorry for her. But I am gutted I can no longer ride. I am hoping they may be able to fit me in after work during the week but not holding much hope of that happening. I have had a crap year and the riding was the only thing making me happy and want to do things. Now its stopped I feel horrible and gutted. I have also offered to help at the weekends but I have no experience so dont know how much help I would be. I feel really bad for feeling like this :frown:

One good thing is I have volunteered to help at a local show next week for my riding club. All I will be doing is standing on a stall promoting the club but really looking forward to it.

I don't think I am good enough for the weekend group lessons, they are really advance and go off jumping etc :( I just feel so sorry for my RI.

Skib I think you replied on my old post - My riding has been a big part of getting on with life after the split and the one thing to get me out of the house and now I feel lost Im not going riding tomorrow. I know it's only going to be for a short while but as I said before my confidence is really coming on well, I just hope they can fit me in at a different time if not I will have to put up with it. I think its important for my RI to have some time off with what she has gone through xx

I think it's great that you're doing some riding club stuff in the interim. You can learn lots and it's just nice to be around horses, even if you can't be riding yourself.

I hope you are able to start your lessons again soon, though.

newrider.com