No.1 Sons Suprise Party Tonight

fairlady

Jul 14, 2007
Bristol
Well my eldest hits 30 today............where did that time go:bounce:

Suprise Party for him tonight and have to say for somebody who is usually so
on the ball, I 100% believe he doesn't have a CLUE............lol.

Here he is, one with No.2 Son Dean and one on his own..........

Wonder if he will actually 'mature' and grow up a bit now he has hit 30............somehow doubt it, although the Wedding is getting ever closer with June 9th of next year having all been booked now !!!

Attachments

• luke and dean 1.jpg
    luke and dean 1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 41
  • luke a.jpg
    luke a.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
They never 'mature' ... infact they just seem to get dafter in my experience :giggle: I hope you all have a cracking night ... and happy birthday No.1 son, hope it was a fantastic suprize :dance:

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MY HEAD, I remembered this morning why I gave up the booze, temporarily forgot last night though:giggle:

Fried egg sandwich FL?:throwball:

oh no thanks...............:frown:

Even today I still feel a little queasy:smoke:

We had a brilliant night and yes he loved the suprise............Alice had booked a hotel for them both and apparently they, the Hotel Staff, took him back to his Room after finding him asleep in the Corridor at 5 IN THE MORNING............:giggle:

tbh they were BOTH pretty drunk, as was No.2 Son and his Girlfriend, they all, about 20 of them, went on to a nightclub after the Party and Alice left her SHOES in the club somewhere and arrived at the Hotel barefoot:smoke:

Luckily she had taken a change of clothes for them both to the Hotel earlier, then of course the staff found Luke in the Corridor !!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow me thinks that Hotel Room was a vast waste of money and not
'quite' how Alice had envisaged the evening ending :giggle: HOWEVER, Alice said by 8 the next morning he was wide awake and ate a HUGE Fry Up at the Hotel:giggle:

newrider.com