Night diesel

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
Can't believe I am this emotional over him.
He had a short but amazing life. A reject from the shop floor at pet at home saw him move to the adoption side. Then I got him.. Then the chaos started.
Eating the Wi-Fi cable
Jumping in a bucket of bleach and needed a operation
Jumping in the swing bin the night after he was done. Then been unable to get out!!
Getting his head stuck in his run, another vet trip!
Climbing in the washing machine. Jumping in cupboards
Trying to chew the Xmas tree lights.
He was meant to be a outdoor boy but took every chance he could get to get into the house! Normally up the stairs!!
Decided to go on a adventure one night causing me to almost have a breakdown. Before finding him a hour later sat in the middle of a busy road!
Eating one of my tablets I dropped on the floor. Rushed to the vets because of it.
Went missing for 5 days... In my own house!!!!
Every morning he would come flying down his stairs ( double hutch) to see me and the food!!!
Promoted to chief gardener soon as he came home.
Followed me like a tiny dog every where.
Had to be involved in Everything!!!

Thanks for the amazing memories Diesel.
As I always said to you before going in the house.
'Night Diesel!'
Have fun over the rainbow bridge.
20210104_214828.jpg
20200527_151857.jpg
20200527_140802.jpg
20200430_115956.jpg
20191219_131559.jpg
20191219_122846.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MrC
I'm so sorry Lauren, he sounds like he was such a character and you gave him a wonderful life - why would he want to be an outdoor rabbit when he could have the run of the house and your company? xx

Reactions: lauren123
So sorry, bless him - he lived a great life with you! People don't realise what wonderful characters rabbits are. He sounds great fun, and such a beauty.

Reactions: lauren123
newrider.com