Newforest Has A New Horse, There IS A Santa!

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
Not much to put really, she has not arrived yet.

But i do have a new horse. I have viewed her, played with her, like her, and the owner likes me.

I was thinking of a pony - so i have a horse
I was thinking of a gelding - so i have a mare
I was thinking of one i could ride - so she is 2
I was thinking of a native - there will be something in there somewhere i'm sure of it

She lives out - i have a field
She is barefoot - i can boot if required

I think she's stunning!:smile:

The right one has a way of finding you, & when they do all the sensible lists go out the window.

Congratulations!!!!!

I'm really pleased for you NF. When is it she arrives? I'm really looking forward to some more details and tracking your progress :biggrin:

It's a present that will stay in my memory forever.

She is about Jack's size, black or a very dark colour, hard to tell with all the winter coat. White blaze, two white socks.

Feathers for the feathered fans out there, daddy is a traditional cob. He looks something like the image attached. Gives you a clue on what i have:wink:

Last edited:
That's great news, hope it's given you a boost. I look forward to seeing pics and hearing all about her. I love the coblets.

I cannot wait to see the photos and read more of you adventures :) congratulations and what a wonderful christmas present :)

i like your siggy, i've had my child's dream, i will begin the adult adventure which is further to fall:giggle:

newrider.com