New years day preperations

Bloody well done! Little hank is such a cool dude, what an amazing little chap, that crowd and noise. Well done both of you, you looked AMAZING. (the chap giving you a hand looked jolly nice too ;):) )

Reactions: Jessey
It has indeed been pouring with rain and is now quite dark. OH refused to leave the house. He also worried about your cardboard chariot getting soggy - Jessey we hope all was well.

I am still very cross that you had to wear sleeveless costumes. Have long thought that horsey people are stupid to give such priority to correct clothing for dressage etc? I not only want you safe back home but without pneumonia!

If anyone knows if it can be linked on YouTube or similar then that would be very much appreciated! I retuned my TV this morning but still no channel 8 (I have only just seen your post about it being in London only).

I bet you looked fantastic !

Brilliant thank you ! I've found the live feed on YouTube and trying to make my phone go back to the time you have mentioned so I can see them.

It looks like I posted about 54 min into the parade I saw them
so try to que up to close to that.

Yup, that's about when it was, a nice bit of close up on Hank and Jessey, I think all of the horses were remarkably well behaved in that situation.

I'm able to scroll to 54 min on the live video but not able to see any horses :( All I can see is various marching bands and dance groups.

newrider.com