New to the forum - new to riding

Chris_M

Oct 2, 2015
Scotland (SW)
I thought i'd stop and say hi to everyone **waves**

I'm an adult learner rider....well i say adult, but its a state of mind isn't it?
Anyway, i've been around horses for about 12 years or so - since i met my wife at the Common Riding (its a Scottish/Borders thing), her being a past Cornets Lass and all. So she rides a bit and our kids ride now as well - every week - so i thought i'd give it a go with the intention of doing a couple of the Common Rides next year. Other than everyone on here i haven't told anyone that i'm doing this - it's going to be a surprise! :D
Third lesson this afternoon!

I thought i'd stop and say hi to everyone **waves**

I'm an adult learner rider....well i say adult, but its a state of mind isn't it?
Anyway, i've been around horses for about 12 years or so - since i met my wife at the Common Riding (its a Scottish/Borders thing), her being a past Cornets Lass and all. So she rides a bit and our kids ride now as well - every week - so i thought i'd give it a go with the intention of doing a couple of the Common Rides next year. Other than everyone on here i haven't told anyone that i'm doing this - it's going to be a surprise! :D
Third lesson this afternoon!

That sounds brilliant!!! I can only imagine the surprise :p

Welcome to NR :) I'm new to riding too..

*wave*

I am in the USA and had never heard of it -so I just looked it up.
Wow that looks like fun!!:D:D
I did not find any videos but did pull up a great "image' section!!!:):):)

BTW we ****LOVE*** photos. on the forum.
So feel free to post away.:rolleyes:

newrider.com