New home for me and Spirit!

StephA

Living the dream..sort of
Jan 5, 2005
Blackburn
Visit site
Hey,

For any1 who replied when I was looking for stables just want to say thanks.
Have ended up falling on my feet big time! I found a new flat (I have just moved to Blackburn from Stockport) and move in in 2 weeks but the best part is that I have just bagged a stable on a yard directly across the road where I can practically see the field Spirit will have all to himself!! Cant believe my luck.

The other best thing is that the guy who owns the yard has gone and put extra secure fencing round a field that will be Spirits OWN field (he is a stallion and never been in contact with other horses due to old life in Spain, rubbish owners ect ect) and so he can start intigrating with othre horses and be slowly introduced into his new life where he can talk to his new friends!! Im so happy for him. He should be coming up within the next week!!

The last time he was in a field was August last year and that was only because he escaped so I cant wait to let him out!! I have been letting him at grass inhand for the past 5 months or so, so will be interesting to see how he reacts!! Cant wait yey!

Bit long this but im just really pleased it has all turned out at last.

So thanks anyone who contributed

S x x x

Thats excellent news! Glad you are all sorted. Sounds like Spirit will be very happy in his new home! :)
keep us updated..and of course piccies of him enjoying some freedom!

Yeh definately going to take out the camera...move has been put back to next weekend now due to lack of transport so both still waiting!!

Will keep you posted

S x x

newrider.com