new found love..1st dressage test.

sianandtonto

Feb 1, 2009
Me and tonto thought we would have a go at our local riding club walk and trot test 2day and as tonto has some seperation anxieties about leaving his girlfriend at home tia, and can be very excited at shows, i was very nervous about taking him. But thought we may as well go, just to try something new, well i really enjoyed the day and me and tont did really well getting 59% :wavespin:. i was so pleased with him the judge commented was a very obedient horse in the test, we just need to work on our circles and straightness but feel really pleased that i took him after a sleepless night of worry.

Last edited:
That looked like a reallly good test. Amazing for your first test. Did you practice a lot?

I love Tonto and what a fab name.

I know what you mean about sleepless nights - it is so nerve-wracking isn't it.

Are you going to do more dressage? I quite like it, although the dressing up is a bit too fancy for me. Guess when you get used to it it's okay.

You did so well! You make a lovely team and look very smart.

I bet next time you go you will be even better because you will know what to expect and wont be so nervous!

Well done for being so brave, I keep chickening out of entering my first dressage competition lol.

I haven't managed to look at the vid just yet but go you for getting out there and trying it!!! it's a great feeling when you make these achievements

Well done! You both look great.

Was it raining (or just grainy video)? if it was raining - extra congrats!

newrider.com