NEW! Equestrian-driven music & monthly webcast

D

DJ EndurancE

I have something here you horse people, especially those of you who ride, should be interested in. :)

I've started a music project which focuses on rhythm based electronic dance music as an inspiration for horseback riding. The full "title" is DJ EndurancE - Equestrian-driven electronic dance music. I released one 4-track single in 2006, and am working on a full-length album that should hopefully be released in 2008. I should also mention that this is a non-profit project, and all songs that I've released are %100 free for the taking! :D

If you want to see what I'm up to, check out
http://djendurance.webs.com
The bio on the homepage explains everything.

In addition to my own work, I've also started an internet radio program called the DJ EndurancE Ponycast. (Yes, a play on the word Podcast!) It's a once-a-month 30 to 40 minute mix of electronic dance music covering various genres like Trance, Breaks, Hard Dance, Drum & Bass, House, Chillout/Downtempo, as well as occasional previews of my upcoming releases. It also features a live commentary from myself on equestrian and musical trivia, insight, stories, gibberish.......

More info at http://djendurance.webs.com/ponycast.htm

I'm just trying to get the word out at the moment, so if you want to pass this on, please use the link above, NOT the direct Mp3 download link. Feel free to post your feedback below, or if your really want to make an impact, also send feedback to djendurancemusic@hotmail.com

You probably already think you know what horses and music have in common.... But you've never seen it like this before!

And, a special thanks to:
Candi Johnson
Mona Loner
LiftedMusic.com
DJ Grayfox

mm Interesting! and i just hearing this and I like! Also I been looking at doing an Online Horse radio! Tho the Problem is Laws and **** thats confusing the crap out of me as I am in the UK! I was interested in founding a station. Anyhow i still researching into this!

Oh by the way nice tunes! I a trace,hard house but mainly Drum & bass listener.

thanks for your work m8!

By the Way do you have myspace? I can have a word with the Group leader to put a link to your site! And i add this to my British horses site too!

dark side awesome! i first heard this from a game video that someone made! It really goes well!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0_xcZR5OnM
This makes my speaker cry :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the first ponycast playing in the background as I type :D Great site DJ EndurancE!
Northwestern I'll check out your link next :)

Got the first ponycast playing in the background as I type :D Great site DJ EndurancE!
Northwestern I'll check out your link next :)

no the link was mainly to say i came across this and made good use for a video! for the darkside tune he played! I played and played it a lot as it's of just Awesome! Nothing special about it as its a game with that track on it

I am no DJ but some day i have internet radio for horse people! But thats a dream!

Yo yo people!

Thanks for the support! :cool: Northwesten, I'll take a look at the video later on.... just saw a bit of the intro and it looks great! And good luck with producing a radio show! There's someone in the USA with a horse radio show I believe, but I can't remember where, or what it's called. It might have been internet exclusive too.

Sorry, I don't use MySpace. Everything is at http://djendurance.webs.com

Horse music forever, haha! :eek::D

Yo Northwesten, just watched the YouTube link you posted.
Yet another awsome Drum & Bass music video! :cool: Thanks for sharing with us!

And also for the record....

Ponycast 002 will feature a special all-Trance mix, mostly uplifting/euphoric, with a touch of liquid Drum & Bass and downtempo thrown in. Epic!

Ponycast 003 will boast yet another special -- an all-Drum & Bass mix featuring Vector Burn, Unknown Error, Noisia, and many others, as well as a sneak peek of an upcoming release from yours truly. :)

Now get off that computer and go ride a horse! :D :D

I think you should get a myspace account going! Because the horse groups on there is very large and maybe able to bring more listeners!

Myspace can be a powerful tool if you use it right!

Just bumping the post -- I'm gaining converts. :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:
Mmmuuuhhahaha!

Pony on...........

newrider.com