Need some outfit advice please -final thoughts

You'll look fab however you wear it. Even a denim jacket and high heels - with your gorgeous hair down and slightly tousled / undone looking. Don't know if you wear much make up? I'd keep it simple with just lots of mascara.

Reactions: MrA
I like it with the cards and I think the boots are good too, but I would wear woolly tights not bare legs personally. You could also use a scarf or shawl to dress it down. It's really pretty on you!

Reactions: MrA
I like it with the cards and I think the boots are good too, but I would wear woolly tights not bare legs personally. You could also use a scarf or shawl to dress it down. It's really pretty on you!

Oh yes deffo getting tights, not venturing outside without them until at least June! Thanks I do have a nice silvery scarf that could work.

Love the dress and the blue tights idea. Whilst I'd wear it with a cardi or a shrug, I think for someone as young and slender as you, especially with that gorgeous long hair, those brown boots and a short casual jacket in a leather type material, to match the boots, would funk it up a bit and make it less dressy. You could so get away with the rock chick look :cool:

If anyone can find me a reasonably priced (under £45) jacket I can match with the boots then I would be really grateful as really like the thought of this look now :D

What is wrong t with the blue cardi in the pic Ale? The photo looks lovely to me, boots and all, just needs tights. But I cant view the pick while typing.

What is wrong t with the blue cardi in the pic Ale? The photo looks lovely to me, boots and all, just needs tights. But I cant view the pick while typing.

Nothing, think I will wear that could just do with a jacket over the top for the bus ride. Thank-you

Meal was postponed to this week and I've decided on this, I think. You can tell I don't go out much haha. Anything I should change? Screenshot_2017-12-12-13-58-53.png

Reactions: Trewsers
Aw thanks all of you, I wasn't fishing for compliments just wanted to know it looks okay, but so kind of you all x

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com