Need gold/brass coloured snaffle bit - where

tiga

Oct 29, 2007
Brighton, East Sussex
I have just got a lovely new KV bridle but it has brass fittings and my current bits are stainless steel so they don't match!! I so need to match.:wink:

Can anyone recommend somewhere that would have brass/gold coloured bits?

I have looked on the normal equestrian sites but can't find an eggbutt snaffle the right colour.

Thanks

Oooo we must have piccy's of said bridle???

KV, what colour red beads do you have as thinking of having anothe browband made up (one for showing and one for general use) but not sure what to go for as his stitching is bright red, any ideas? Will be ordering my reins soon too.

PMSL....

Maybe we could make the WHOLE order again, with SS buckles and clenchers, then you could have TWO bridles! :giggle:

I know I am completely hopeless.:yellowcarded:

Actually I have already decided to get another bridle so that I can have the stiched look on one and the hunter look, with alternated browbands, on the other. It will be a bit phaffy to change the whole thing when I want a different look. Will order that when Paul has got over my first order!

Will get pics of various looks when I get my matching bit. Spoil the effect with the steel bit in.

Oooo we must have piccy's of said bridle???

KV, what colour red beads do you have as thinking of having anothe browband made up (one for showing and one for general use) but not sure what to go for as his stitching is bright red, any ideas? Will be ordering my reins soon too.

Innocence, will do you a thread with some photos of ideas. :)

I don't do messing when it comes to shopping - 'see it, like it, buy it' is my motto.

Besides I have a clinic this weekend and want to have the bit for then.

THanks again

newrider.com