Natural horsemanship instructors, surrey?

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
I'm interested in getting some lessons with my haffy but am a complete begginner in all things NH. Any advice on where to find a good instructor or can anyone reccommend one? I'm in sw london/ surrey border.

Have tried googling but can only find people in hampshire etc.

A lovely lady who keeps her horses at my new yard does Parelli stuff - she is lovely and did a fab demo for our local riding club last month. PM me if you want her number - we are near Guildford.

Dunno if you might be interested in IH stuff too - I am using Cyndie Gould and also know of Zoe Chipman, both in Surrey, both highly recommended, You can find them on the IH website.

I'm working hard to make sure our Haffy doesn't go down the bolshy route!

Have sent an email to Zoe Chipman so hoping to hear something back soon! Thanks for the recommendation

Dont know where you are in Surrey, but there is Adam Shereston. http://www.adamshereston.com/
Not seen him actually work, but having met him he talks a lot of sense. Hes in Arundel.

Ah ha! Somebody has mentioned Adam! I have been in touch with him recently and I would really like to get him out to work with Prince. If you look on Youtube there are loads of vids of his work. He was in Spain for a long time so lots done there. I was especially interested in the clips posted by people other than the man himself.

:wink:

Oh wow he looks amazing:) - I'm West Sussex/Kent border would really love to know more about his work?? Have used Cyndie Gould a long time ago she's great and went to Jason Webbs intro day over in goudhurst, so interesting- looking for some help and one to one for myself and my girl :)

Anyone know of anyone else closer to me? I'm literally just outside London and seems everyone is based a lot furthur out :(

I have had a look on there and have contacted the two that cover Surrey, just hoping I am actually counted as Surrey as not sure and they seem to be coming from far away! Was just wondering if there was anyone more london area that I could also contact. Am waiting for replies from Zoe and Cyndie so hopefully they will be able to help, thanks for the link

newrider.com