"Natural Horsemanship" Challenge Video Now Available

Harry Hobbes

Oct 17, 2003
USA
Visit site
"In A Whisper", the two hour video of the Natural Horsmanship Challenge, conducted on 3 August 2002 in Fort Worth, Texas, is now available in both DVD and VCR.

This is the "demonstration" by Pat Parelli, Josh Lyons (son of John), and Craig Cameron, to start and ride two-year-old colts over a two and one-half hour training period, and then to individually ride the colts in an obstacle course one after the other.

The video is split screen and simultaneously shows Parelli, Lyons, and Cameron using their individual training methods to get the job done on green, unstarted colts. It is the "real stuff".

If you want to see how the experts do it, and compare their methods and approaches, then this video is just the ticket. And, Parelli even goes "topless" (Pat, not Linda).

The video is available now at various outlets in addition to amazon.com (the link above).

Best regards,
Harry

Thanks to credit cards, people in the UK can easily buy books direct from overseas Internet retailers.
It is often cheaper and quicker to get American books direct from Amazon.com than from their UK branch, Amazon.co.uk. Postage is cheap and many USA books are not listed on the British site. The dollar or Euro charge to your credit card is converted to sterling on your statement with a small exchange charge. The books always arrive here much quicker than Amazon .com forecast.
I used Amazon.com for American books Harry suggested. And I use fnac for French, Bol for German. All three shops have branches in several countries. You can search around for the best price and discounted copies.
I have also bought audio CDs from Amazon in the States. My OH says most American video tape cant be played in the UK. So we need to know what region this DVD is for to sure we can view them on our DVD players. Ours only plays discs labelled Region "2" or ALL.

newrider.com