NAF Slimline

I am looking for a balancer that has biotics in it the settle the gut (maintain it anyway) and not put any weight on. I am currently using Top Spec all in one but it isn't working and making them quite irritable and unsettled.

I saw one yesterday, will have a look at see if I can find it again. i am researching supps at the minute too and decided just to stick with what I was on.
NAF Pink Powder not suitable?

We use GH Restore if wanting to settle their systems - works a treat for ours.

Does this have vits & mins in?

Clashnoir - pink powder is a conditioning feed aswell as a balancer and i don't want to add weight to fatties!

Mine have gone on to equilibra - whilst it can "improve condition" it hasnt had this effect on mine - though the grass has! :D

Sil has really picked up since being on it, though it may work out more expensive for you having a biiger horse, but lasts longer and cheapr than slimline and the other pots I looked at. Sil has 200-250gm per day and rascal has 50g per day - he is fed it purley to help aid digestion as he gets so bloated. Have to say, whilst he has gotton fatter on the grass, it has stopped the bloatedness

Mine have gone on to equilibra - whilst it can "improve condition" it hasnt had this effect on mine - though the grass has! :D

Sil has really picked up since being on it, though it may work out more expensive for you having a biiger horse, but lasts longer and cheapr than slimline and the other pots I looked at. Sil has 200-250gm per day and rascal has 50g per day - he is fed it purley to help aid digestion as he gets so bloated. Have to say, whilst he has gotton fatter on the grass, it has stopped the bloatedness

I have looked at this but not sure it is what i need. I want something that gives them all their vits & mins, plus have biotics to aid digestion and sooth upset tummies without adding weight!

Clashnoir - pink powder is a conditioning feed aswell as a balancer and i don't want to add weight to fatties!

Pink powder isn't a conditioning feed, it just helps your horses gut to work to the best of its ability and therefore obtain all the vits and mins from the food it is getting. It doesn't have bulking agents or shed loads of sugar or starch and I hapilly feed it to my fatties.

Restore

A liver tonic which revives, helps with movement, and supports general condition and brightness. It is ideal for horses that are in poor condition or are listless despite good feeding and worming. Restore can also help
with changes of feed, and is an excellent aid to convalescence, the work of your vet, and for generally assisting energy and performance. Restore is often essential in support of our other herbal products as it aids the digestion
and absorption. This formula often enriches the colour of a horse's coat as the digestion improves. Use if you want your horse to look like, and be a 'picture of health'. Results can be seen in a few days.

We have used it on our Lammi after times of stress/illness/injury (he's very accident prone)

ingrediants

Eclipta alba, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia arjuna, Ichnocarpus frutescens, Aphanamixis rohituka, Andrographis paniculata,
Boerhaavia diffusa, Phyllanthus niruri, Fumaria parviflora, Achyranthes aspera. Azadirachta indica, Sida Cordifolia,
Swertia chirata, Tephrosia purpurea, Canscora Decussata.

(Herbs and I am no wiser - all I know its done what it says on the box)

We haven't had to use it long term, for a month at a time on 3 occasions

newrider.com