NAF Slimline

*Solo's Mum*

Solo and Bella
May 21, 2006
"Sunny" Swindon
saw it at badminton and thought i'd ponder about buying it.
its a new product and is a vit and min supplement that is also meant to help keep weight off etc.
now i have decided to buy it but can't find anywhere that has it:mad:
NAF don't sell directly from their site of course:rolleyes: and i really want to get him started
anyone know where i can get some from online or saddlers in the swindon and surrounding areas.
do John Toomers stock it?

help appriciated :)

x

5.7FB+16.2FC [cor what a name;)] - its a brand new product but it was tested over a year. it is supposed to speed up the matabalism and do something else to the crest muscles [can't remember what] i really want to try it, will get back to you with reports :)

xx

Im using it, its been commented by a few people that he looks trimmer but personally i dont think so. So i am doing it properly now and using a weight tape lol.
Will keep you updated, if anyone wants it we can get it :)

Hi guys, sorry to dig this thread up from a while ago, but I am thinking of trying the Slimline product from NAF, not only for its supposed help to increase metabolism, but also to ensure my 2 good-doers get all the vits and mins they need, as I currently have to restrict their diet.

Just wondered did anybody who posted on here try it?? What did you think to it? And do you know where I can get it from??

If it works I would be interested in this product too - it says it is also suitable for insulin resistant ponies too and has maganesium in so could be an alternative to lami products?

I've managed to get hold of a sample as they stock Naf in the shop at my yard. Y/O tried it on her cob and he wouldn't touch the stuff so going to try Mr C with some and see if he even eats it before I buy it.

Babybear, could you let us know how you get on with the sample pls? My horses aren't too fussy (my pony eats ANYTHING even if not edible!) so I wouldn't think I'd have a prob with getting them to eat it. But I'd like to know your opinions on it.

Anybody else already used it...?

It was recommended in 'Horse' magazine this month in the Q&A section.

We'll I've now introduced this to C's feed and he seems to like it - he was actually eating it straight out of my hand and he can be quite fussy about his vitamins so looks like I'm not going to have any problems feeding him this!:)

Ooh please let us know how it goes re: weight. I suppose the hardest thing is telling if it works, as I expect you'll be already taking weight loss measures e.g the muzzle.
Am tempted to get some, but don't want to waste my money if it's just a con!

i got this for Jerry and started him on it at the weekend. Its no where near as expensive as i thought it would be!

he's lots loads of weight over the weekend...but he's on box rest so thats why;)

will see if it piles back on so easily though when he goes out again

newrider.com